Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rental Home Update

Sorry it has been so long since my last update. School and family has been keeping me very busy. The rental home that we were planning on moving into December 1st is no longer happening. Instead our family has found a rental home up our hill. This will be closer to our house so my mom can be closer for when we start rebuilding. Also, the house will be furnished and will make our stay much more comfortable. The only problem is that as of now we wont be able to move in until January 1st, so we wouldn't have a house of our own for the holidays. Keep us in our prayers because this holiday season is going to be incredibly difficult.

Today we're decorating Colleen's house and my family helped me decorate my apartment so we're trying to get into the holiday spirit :)

Janett and Tim stopped by today and dropped off some things from our other church family. Thank you so much to everyone. It was so kind of you all to think of us. All of your generosity warms our hearts. Your thoughts and prayers keep us going.

God bless!
~Alyssa

No comments: